Rosacea Skincare Routine
What is rosacea??
Rosacea is a skin condition which most commonly begins with facial redness or flush across your face, cheeks, nose, forehead or chin.
What are the symptoms of rosacea?
The symptoms of rosacea will differ from person to person. Some of the more common sign and symptoms include facial redness, visible blood vessels across the face, red blotchy skin, flushing and heat sensation. Other symptoms may include pimples, itchy skin, inflammation, enlarged pores.
What causes rosacea??
A number of factors can trigger flare-ups including genetics and wether it runs in your family. The riggers and symptoms vary from person to person but some of them include:
- Various cosmetic products
- Hot drinks
- Spicy foods
- Red wine and other alcoholic beverages
- Temperature extremes
- Sunlight or wind
- Emotions / stress
- Intense Exercise
- Drugs that dilate blood vessels, including some blood pressure medications
Skincare routine for rosacea
Your Rosacea skin care routine needs to:
- cleanse without stripping your skins natural oils
- protect your skin from damage
- include a nutritional and holistic approach
- provide hydration
- nourish your skin
- gently detox, remove dead cells, and unclog pores without harsh scrubbing or exfoliation,
- promote healing and cell renewal
Learn about our 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free skincare for sensitive skin here. Naturally nourishing products and ingredients to treat various skin concerns including rosacea, facial redness and sensitivity. LEARN MORE